Sunday, August 26, 2012

Me? Blog? YES! I'm here for YOU!.

Hello everyone! I was thinking the other day and it popped into my head... I should blog! I have a lot to say and maybe I should post it somewhere that people can voluntarily come to VS being forced to read it in my Facebook feed :)

Where to begin... well, first off, my name is Becca. I'm 26 years old and, get this... I have FIVE kids. I know I know - why? How? Really? lol well, yes.

I got married when I was 18 and we had our first child 10 months into our marriage - We wasted NO time! Jacob is 6 years now. We also have twin daughters, Leah and Lily, who are 4, a two year old, Hannah, and a newborn who is 2 1/2 months old, Micah. I don't even know where to begin on my family - so I'll hold off on all of our history.

To give you a little, however, I never imagined having this many children at this age. I assumed that I would start having kiddos when I was 23 or 24, but I had my fourth babe when I was 23 instead! And Micah - our fifth - didn't originally have him in our plans, either. What a blessing he is, though. I'll fill you in on our little miracle boy in a later post, in detail (look for my post that was published on Sept 16 - his birth story is there).

This is my first real blog, ever, so bear with me as I learn how to do this efficiently...

I'm here because I want to offer help, or maybe just funny stories, to mothers -- or anyone who is interested.

What do we do, as mothers? Well, along with the tremendous amount of love that we have for our children, let's admit it: we have an insane - INSANE - amount of responsibility. We are the cook, waiter, nanny, groomer, personal shopper, tutor, mentor, friend, spiritual adviser, taxi driver, maid, nurse, confidant... everything! It is our responsibility to solve all problems, come up with answers to the impossible, and do it with a smile and loving tenderness. So this is where I come in...

As stated above, I have five children. I have had boys and girls, c-sections and a natural birth, twins, a daughter with an eye problem, and a son (my baby) with a major heart defect combo (hypoplastic right heart syndrome and tricuspid atresia). I am a stay at home mom and a part time student. I have a ton of experience - at least up till 6 years and 1st grade. I am your mommy-answer-girl!

So here it is... a place for me to share info and a place for you to laugh :)

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blog world Becca! This sounds great. miss ya much and can't wait to read more!
    Lauren W.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it already and I Can't wait to read more!!

    ReplyDelete

A walk through the park...

A walk through the park...
My beautiful family of 7