Thursday, August 30, 2012

Toilet.. Toothpaste... TADA TERRIBLE TWO'S!

Oh. My. Goodness... !!!!!!!!!!!

Just the other day I was grazing over and painting you a broad picture of what a two year does and let me tell you... my sweetie pie, Hanny, decided to do the "terrible two's" justice and give me a TON of material today! Seriously, Hannah, I have three children older than you - I do not need anymore examples! Lol this little girl is.. WOW.. just wwwoooowwww!!!

First of all, Hannah is a very sweet girl. Super smart, very loving, funny, well-rounded... and typically she doesn't get into as much mischief as she has over the past couple weeks. Today, however, topped everything she's ever done. lol Here it goes...

We are potty-training her and she wanted to go to the bathroom (around 11:30a) so I sent her in there to go poop so she could earn some chocolate lol before, she would get some chocolate for peeing but, now that she has that down pat, she has to work a little harder for it. Anyway - she went into the bathroom and, since I was preoccupied with Micah (12 week old), I asked Leah (4 year old) to go check on her and see if she needed help...

Leah walks back out after checking and calmly says, "She's dunking her underwear in the toilet."

=-0 whaaaaaaaaaaaaat?!?!?!

I had to put the baby boy down, get one of the girls to watch him, and ran over to see what she did.

At this point my darling little girl was swinging the dreeenched underwear around in circles like a lasso. TOILET WATER = EVERYWHERE!

I was sooooooo angry, man! I yelled out in shock, "HANNAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!" I actually woke up my husband who is a night-worker. Whoops :-/ I was soooo mad though!

I quickly put her in the shower (water wasn't turned on yet) and left her in there for like 10 mins before I washed her so I could clean up the bathroom. Toilet water was alllll over the toilet, her potty-seat cover (which was taken apart), the floor, both the stools, and, of course, all over the rugs that my mother-in-law sweetly washed for me YESTERDAY.
 ----I have this theory that every time I wash the bathroom rugs that they will get peed on or somehow dirtied within a day or two. Never faaaailllssss lol

After getting a load of laundry washed, cleaning the bathroom, and scrubbing her down, I calmly told her why it was so naughty. I felt bad cuz she was crying from me yelling and telling her that what she did was bad. "I'm sorrrrrry momma :(" I made sure to hug her and give her love after the situation.

For the next 8 hours she was very well behaved and sweet. Ahem, there were a few more good hours that she planned to use for her tempted two-year old self, though!

We had some friends and their daughters over today and literally 15 minutes after they left Hannah was up to something again! I had sent her into the bathroom to brush her teeth and sent Jake (6) after her to assist her since she's little and I know she might feel inclined to play with the toothpaste. Well... she felt inclined and she went with where her feelings told her to go! lol

She squeezed out a good amount onto the counters and floors... I made her and Jake clean it up (he shouldn't have been messing around, but he was! Lesson learned).

I got the kiddos to bed and, since they've been putting up an amazing fight over the past couple nights, I waited in their rooms till they seemed like they had given up. I went upstairs to nurse Micah and everything was silent for a while. Turns out that during this half-hour of silence, Hannah was having a blast in the kitchen!

My purse was on the ground, things were pulled out, her face was covered in 24 hour lipstick - yay!!! - and she got into the cabinets and started eating food lol my darling daughter.... I couldn't help but laugh.

This is exactly how I found the stuff laid out

Cabinets open, nice pile of goldfish that she kindly gave to herself

She ate 4 packets of fruit snacks and I think cookies, too


I am SO tired right now and didn't really wanna get out of bed to write this BUT I felt like I should share her adventures for the day haha

I hope Hanny got her craziness out of her system cuz I don't know if I can handle another day like this again for a while lol

Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A walk through the park...

A walk through the park...
My beautiful family of 7